Coronavirus “is good for bitcoin” !




Don’t let moral anguish over the deaths of potentially thousands of people get in the way of an opportunity to shill some crypto and pump up the price of bitcoin.
As ever, crisis is opportunity for cryptocurrency lovers.
In the past they’ve seized upon everything from a banking collapse in Cyprus to social breakdown in Venezuela and Brexit to rationalise the case to buy MOAR bitcoin.
Clearly Coronavirus was not going to be different.
But how have they squared the logic this time round?
Duh. Coronavirus is spreading through the exchange of DIRTY FILTHY FIAT banknotes. So don’t be a dummy, protect yourself and turn to digital-only crypto. No lurgies there.
Some fine examples of the logic at hand:  
 

No reference to the point, however, that fiat can be exchanged purely digitally or that China has one of the highest digital transaction rates in the world already...
But the coronavirus/bitcoin connections don’t stop there. For more weird and whacky reasoning on how crypto will profit in the long run do see all crypto press right now. 
Bitcoin’s inability to properly break out, for one, is courting a lot of confusion among those convinced it is the ultimate safe haven. 

Comments

  1. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you absolutely have to get on this totally brand new custom keto plan.

    To create this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs joined together to provide keto meal plans that are efficient, decent, price-efficient, and delicious.

    From their launch in early 2019, 100's of clients have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a smart keto plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones given by the keto plan.

    ReplyDelete

  2. HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

‘All the Banks Are Broke’ Speech Goes Viral on Crypto Twitter

How to Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card or Debit Card !